Genpact Process Associate: Genpact hiring freshers with B.Com graduate for process associate role in Hyderabad location. Following are the Genpact recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate – Accounts Payable
Apply by: Immediate
Genpact Process Associate
Candidates with a Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate – Accounts Payable at Genpact.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment and resolving all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Enforce the internal compliance policy and guidelines established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audits to ensure all Invoices/queries are balanced as per the guidelines
- Review and validate basic essentials of the valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice, invoice date, etc
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning, and execution of assigned processes and maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ emails or tickets ) to seek hold invoice as per the AP guideline
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
- Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly at all levels within the organization.
How to apply for Genpact Process Associate?
A registration link is provided below. It will take you to the Genpact career portal. Fill up the details and further interview process and dates will be shared via mail.
More Jobs: Join Our Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply for Genpact Process Associate Apply Here