Genpact is Hiring Freshers for Associate – Web Publisher. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the Job role. Below are the Genpact Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Associate – Web Publisher
Education: Technical Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Create and update Procedures/News/ Circular and Confidential Information (Such as, Mortgage Rate Updates, Announcement News and any other confidential information).
- Maintain/Update all the Intranet sites that Off-shore team is covering
- Follow up with requesters/co-functional teams to provide quicker resolutions
- Identify opportunities to improve/streamline process
- Publish the media files
- Update the expiration date of Intranet website contents
- Troubleshooting of Intranet
- Freshers are eligible.
- Excellent Verbal and Written (Communicative) English
- Technical graduate preferably in Computer Sciences (BCA, BSC IT and any other graduate ( IT diploma))
- Good knowledge of Basic HTML and basic Java Script
- Dexterity in Microsoft MS Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of TeamSite, Dreamweaver, CMS Tools and ECM applications would be an added advantage
- Good at Attention to Detail
- Should be open to work in shifts
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply Genpact?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.