Genpact Job Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Accounts Payable. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job Vacancy 2023 Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Genpact Job Vacancy 2023
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
- Diploma or above, experience in technical background or other work experience which involves analytical skills will be beneficial
- Hyderabad Work Location
Learn Data Scientist Program 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Genpact Job Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.