Genpact Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Process Associate – DevOps. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate DevOps
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Diploma or above, experience in technical background or other work experience which involves analytical skills will be beneficial
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Genpact Off Campus Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.