Genpact Process Developer hiring freshers with engineering or technical graduates for the Software Developer role in the Gurugram location. Following are the Genpact recruitment process and details.
Genpact Process Developer
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Developer Software Developer
Education: BE/B Tech/ME/ME Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Qualifications
- BE/B Tech/ME/ME Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC-IT
- Problem-solving mindset
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner and good team player
Genpact Process Developer Salary
- Salary Not mentioned (As per company standard)
- The expected Salary for Software Developer is Rs 3-4 LPA
- Genpact Gurugram work location
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
How to apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Genpact careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022