Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Process Associate. Genpact is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Genpact
Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023
- Work on cross training & backup planning of individuals
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines.
- Generate insights that enables better risk management based on knowledge of client data
- Submission review & checking for completeness of data submitted by underwriters and following-up with them as required and Summarizing the modeled results & email communication with underwriters
- Data scrubbing of simple to complex schedules and Coding of data in RMS/AIR defined format
- Application of policy structures –interpretation of limits and deductibles and Uploading of data into the RMS/AIR model & running the analyses
- Any graduate
- Freshers are eligible
- Experience in Data Analytics in the either of the domains of Actuarial/Cat Modeling / Underwriting/Claims
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance
- Proficiency in MS Excel & SQL
- Ability to deliver time bound tasks
- Ability to balance the work pressure
- Work as a phenomenal teammate & highly motivated with problem solving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
How To Apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.