Genpact Recruitment Hiring for Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Business Analyst – VBA
Education: BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Responsible for VBA Coding/Development/Enhancement/Support
- Use Visual Basic in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Work with individual responsibility on projects/requests
- Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas and graphing to streamline business processes
- Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and create dashboards
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives, based on project requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise and quality assurance of projects executed
- Ensure best practices and established standards are in use
- Understand the business, Customer requirements and Service Level Agreements
- Demonstrated project management skills, involving time Management and documentation
Education and Skills
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc
- VBA Programming
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- MS Excel , MS Access and MS Power Point Skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
How To Apply Genpact Recruitment Hiring for Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Genpact Analyst Click Here