Genpact Vacancy Job 2023 Hiring Freshers for Management Trainee. Genpact is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Genpact Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Management Trainee
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduates & Above
- Agile (Beginner/ Intermediate) preferred
- Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
- Management Reporting and Escalation handling
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-learning & development
How To Apply for Genpact Vacancy Job 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.