Global Payments Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer. Global Payments is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Global Payments News, Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Global Payments
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Develops basic code using a front or back end programming language within a platform as directed for internal and external client software solutions. Follows program specifications for routine coding and support on a project/issue with a limited understanding of the application / database.
- Assists with basic application documentation, testing and validation as directed. Performs testing and validation requirements for basic code changes and corrective measures for basic code deficiencies as directed.
- Applies a basic understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- No experience required. Typically has a basic knowledge and use of one or more languages / technologies from the following but not limited to; two or more modern programming languages, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Global Payments Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here