GlobalFoundries Hiring Freshers for Yield Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Job Role: Yield Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. with 0-4 years or M.S./MTech. with 0-2 years of relevant experience in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Applied Physics can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Yield Engineer at GlobalFoundries.
Key Job details:
- Yield Engineer focused on Electrical Characterization, Yield Analysis and Fab Operations Support
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business.
Eligibility and Skills
- B.E./B.Tech. with 0-4 years or M.S./MTech. with 0-2 years of relevant experience in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Applied Physics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron FET architectures
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge on Statistics is a plus
- Scripting and coding skills are desirable
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
GlobalFoundries is a semiconductor manufacturing company. It provides integrated circuits to the companies such as Broadcom, AMD, Qualcomm, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, U.S.
Link to Apply for Yield Engineer at GlobalFoundries Check Details