Goldman Sachs Engineering Campus Hiring Program | B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Role: Analyst
Apply by: February 8, 2021
Candidates with engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work at Goldman Sachs.
Engineering Campus Hiring Program Details:
- Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country.
- Program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
- Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
Eligibility and Skills:
This program is open to all engineering students in India across the pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
- Registrations: January 20, 2021 – 9:00pm IST to February 8, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Assessments: Mid-February to Mid-March
- Interviews: March – April
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is an American multinational company that provides financial services. It is one of the largest investment banking enterprise in the world. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Link to Apply for Engineering Campus Hiring Program at Goldman Sachs Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: