Goldman Sachs Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Role: CWM Engineering – Software Engineer – Associate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.S. or higher degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer – Associate at Goldman Sachs.
Key Job Details:
- Use your analytical ability and decision-making skills to arrive at creative and client-oriented solutions to help multiple lines of business across the Marcus platform.
- Design and build frameworks and utilities through collaboration with global cross-functional teams
- Help building and maintaining mock services to support developers and testers
- Work with key stakeholders, clients, and other development teams delivering products.
- Drive the architectural design and technical execution of the engineering needs of the central quality management team within Marcus
- Take responsibility for project delivery as well as wider ownership in our functional area
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.S. or higher degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Professional development experience in UI or building micro-services
- Professional automation experience
- Keen on owning and leading in the delivery of initiatives
- Mentoring other junior and new members of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication with proven ability to influence people
- Strong analytical reasoning, organizing, and prioritization skills
- Research and development-oriented approach to problem solving
CWM Engineering – Software Engineer – Associate at Goldman Sachs
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: