Google Operations Center Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Analyst. Google is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Google Operations Center Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Google Operations Center
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-18 Months
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
How To Apply Google Operations Center Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.