Guidewire Off Campus Drive for Junior Software Engineer.
Company Name: Guidewire
Job Role: Junior Software Engineer – Market Integration & Delivery
Experience: 1+ Year
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.EB.Tech/Related engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Junior Software Engineer at Guidewire.
Key Job details:
- Working collaboratively in an empowered, small, cross-functional team
- Experience working in an agile development environment (e.g. TDD, Agile, pair programming, etc.)
- A desire to be hands-on in designing and writing code
- Curiosity and internal motivation to constantly improve
- A passion for code quality proven by detailed testing
Eligibility and Skills:
- Key qualifications include 1+ years experience with
- Core Java
- Familiarity with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, etc
- Object-Oriented Design
- Agile development practices Web services (e.g. REST, etc)
- Cloud Services (e.g. AWS) is a bonus.
Guidewire is a software technology company. It provides services in Data management, Cloud, digital technology, and more. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: