Harman Career Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Internship. Harman is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Harman Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Harman
Job Role: Internship
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- This position is for Intern and it will be for the period of two months.
- His position is for Intern and it will be for the period of two months.
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required
- Good understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Optimize system/ database operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Database performance tuning at system and application levels, for development and production databases
- Well versed with Data security concepts in SQL Server
- Well versed with Data warehousing concepts.
- Passion for cybersecurity, identifying bugs, vulnerability in system
- Practice with command line usage of Linux/BSD/Windows operating systems
- Hands-on experience with Java/Python/C programming language
- Hands-on experience with HTML/XML/JSON markup language
- Practice with at least one version control system (git, mercurial, subversion, etc)
- Fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Comfortable with reading and assessing technical papers and formulating approaches with some guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
ICICI Bank Job Alert Vacancies are Open for Freshers and Experienced
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Harman Career Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.