Harman Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Harman is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Harman Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Harman
Job Role: Software Engineer, Product Development
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Design, develop, modify, debugs and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications
- Follow software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology (such as design-led thinking, DevOps, etc) and release processes
- Promote system reliability and operability
- Provide demos of software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions
- Ensure code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable and supportable
- Develop software verification plans and automation, and integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/ IT/ Computing or equivalent
- Experience in S/W Developers With C/ Unix/ Pro*C with knowledge of SQL and UNIX
- Knowledge of the Amdocs Ensemble system will be an added advantage
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and delivery timelines are met in accordance with the quality targets of the organization
- Onboard new hires and train them on processes
- Share knowledge with team members
How To Apply Harman Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Harman Software Engineer Click Here