HBC Hiring Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree for Trainee | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. HBC is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Here are the HBC Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: HBC
Job Role: Trainee QA
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Performing Testing for a portfolio of web and mobile applications
- Conduct testing for Web Mobile applications
- Troubleshoot, analyze, debug and report bugs
- Responsible for taking technical decisions required on a project.
- Proactive reporting and escalation of issues
- Understand the service architecture and workflow to plan the testing
- Good team player and ability to work as Individual Contributor
- Working for continuous improvement to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Technical and leadership skills
- Ability to mentor and support other team members
- Ability to coordinate directly with customer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Quality oriented highly committed
How To Apply HBC Hiring Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for HBC: Click Here