HBC Hiring Freshers for Trainee Analyst | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Roles: Trainee QA Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Undergraduate Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Trainee QA Analyst at HBC.
Key Job Details:
- Responsible for the verification and validation of day-to-day customer facing products on Saks.com.
- Play a very pivotal role in making sure the overall hygiene and quality of the website.
- Execute site QA to ensure product is on site are correctly launched for customers to purchase.
- Plan for, review, and keep track of upcoming launches.
- Periodically be involved in validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements within Saks.
- You will work with cross-functional teams, including Sample Management, Merchandising, Digital Item Set-up & Copy team to ensure seamless pre-production and post-production validation Products Saks provides to its customers
Eligibility and Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Fresher / 1 Year of Experience in .com operations
- Hands on with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess analytical skills; ability to solve problems required & good Communication Skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask & flexible to work on short timelines
Trainee QA Analyst at HBC
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: