HBC Hiring Freshers for Trainee Software Engineer role in Bangalore location. Following are the HBC recruitment process and details.
Job Roles: Trainee Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Software Engineer at HBC.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML, and .NET is an added advantage
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
How to apply for Trainee Software Engineer at HBC?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for HBC careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Apply for Trainee Software Engineer at HBC