Hexagon Hiring Graduates Freshers for Quality Assurance Analyst. Hexagon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Hexagon Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Hexagon
Job Role: Quality Assurance Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Hexagon Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support in the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills, working with overseas counterparts.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow the QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Hexagon Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Hexagon Hiring Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.