HighRadius Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Manual Test Engineer. HighRadius is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the HighRadius Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: HighRadius
Job Role: Manual Test Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/B.S/Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
HighRadius Careers 2022
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents clarify the queries & clarifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and test cases
- Develop detailed test plan for the releases
- Automate Sanity, Functional and regression suite and execute them for the releases
- Good understanding on automation framework
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet definition of done
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong knowledge Quality analysis and Testing
- Very good at Manual testing
- Good at Test automation – Selenium
- Good communication skills
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for HighRadius Careers 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply HighRadius Careers 2022
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.