Honeywell Freshers Recruitment for Systems Engineer.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Role: Software Engineer I
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors’s degree in Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engr I at Honeywell.
Key Job details:
- Requirements decomposition
- Systems integration
- Project coordination
- Budget/schedule responsibility
- Model-based development system design
- Requirements analysis
- Systems validation & verification
- Project oversight
- Systems design
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Some engineering experience
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Experience with systems
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
Honeywell is a multinational conglomerate company that provides services and solutions to industrial, manufacturing, and aerospace. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: