Honeywell Recruitment 2022 Hiring Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Honeywell is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Accenture Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Honeywell
Job Role: Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Implementing Cockpit Connectivity Software
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Should possess excellent soft skills to work and deliver in an agile environment.
- Constantly look to automate manual and repetitive tasks while reducing or optimizing build/release times.
- Automate and implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Engage with teams and manage build requirements.
- Follow emerging technologies
- Serve as an expert on our system’s installation for debugging & production
- Have a firm understanding of requirements development, test plans and procedures.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug Exiting product Installers
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Systems/Computer)
- Minimum 3 months of engineering experience
- C, C++, Python, Linux Protocols, Standard Template Library, Design Patterns, DevOps, Development in Linux Environment, Linux Networking Stack, SE Linux, Linux Firewall settings, Docker containers.
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
How To Apply Honeywell Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2022 Click Here