HP Freshers Recruitment Drive for SW Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: SW Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an SW Engineer at HP.
Key Job details:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including DSP, embedded code, EFI drivers, EFI applications, and BIOS/UEFI.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: