HP Hiring Freshers for Java Software Developer in Bangalore | B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Java Software Developer
Experience: 0-1 years
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux Windows
- Knowledge of the Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
- Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing for a large-scale system
- Monitor builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues.
- Update release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration.
- Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members
- Good knowledge and Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Software development experience with Java or C, C++, or related language
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-1 Year experience, must have passed out in 2020 only
HP is an American Multinational Information technology Company that provides services and products to computer hardware, software, data storage, and more. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
- Nielsen Hiring Freshers for Trainee Analyst in Bangalore
- Cisco Freshers Recruitment Drive for Business Analyst (Intern) in Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Java Software Developer at HP
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: