HP Hiring Graduates Freshers for Financial Analyst. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. HP is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the HP Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: HP
Job Role: Financial Analyst I
Education: Graduation Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
HP Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Provides financial analysis to the 3D Commercial team on Hardware, Services and Consumables.
- Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations and provide opinions on deal approvals, specifically with the Commercial service team
- Work very closely with the Service Commercial organisation to provide technical support: revenue, contracts, cost allocations and PO support
- Handles financial business issues cross-functionally: legal, supply-chain, marketing etc.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives and to the finance team
- Also responsible for the Commercial Opex budget from a financial stand point: forecast, budget and actuals.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- High school education or equivalent. Typically requires 1- 3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Understanding of accounting processes.
- Analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for HP Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details HP Hiring Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.