HPE Freshers Recruitment Drive for Analyst | 0-7 Years EXP.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: Order Management Analyst
Experience: 0-7 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with First level university degree or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Order Management Analyst at HPE.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations, and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgment.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Reviews current business processes for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
Eligibility and skills:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0- 7 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within an area of responsibility.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Introduction to the company’s overall supply chain strategy.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: