HPE Hiring Freshers for Developer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: Svc Info Developer I
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Developer at HPE.
Key Job details:
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Developer at HPE Check Details