HPE Hiring Freshers for Software engineering – Intern | Graduate.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: Software engineering – Intern
Education: College/University Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with College/University Graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Software engineering – Intern in HPE.
Key Job details:
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end users
- Perform testing and debugging of applications
- Write code and complete programming by using current programming languages and technologies
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels
- Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Collaborate with peers, junior engineers, technicians and external design partners
- Typically interact with high-level individual contributors, managers and program core teams
- Lead a project requiring software applications development
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company’s definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the India Graduate Program.
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
- High School Degree 3rd Year of University completed–typically a technical degree specialization.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Engineering Intern at HPE Check Details