HPE Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Quality Analyst | Any Graduates | Freshers/Experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the HPE Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: Quality Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company.
- Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions).
- Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business and corporate-wide objectives.
- Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization’s financial goals and policies.
- Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Provides financial analysis for a function or business.
- Performs data extraction and analyzes data to make recommendations.
- Handles financial business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives
- Develops an understanding of the company’s financial processes and a working knowledge of the business
How To Apply for HPE Off Campus Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here