HSBC Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate.HSBC is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: HSBC
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
HSBC Recruitment 2023
- Support the executive scorecard process and related assessment frameworks for Executive Directors and Group Executives liaising with stakeholders (e.g., scorecard managers, central assessors, etc.).
- Support annual pay review process for Senior Executive population.
- Support queries from senior executives on their pay arrangements liaising with other stakeholders (tax, benefits, global mobility, etc.).
- Support the analysis and preparation of the Material Risk Taker review process for Group (using Group, Local and Sector specific rules) and manage the MRT communications.
- Support on the preparation and completion of regulatory compensation reporting and filings. Understand the data needs and utilise HSBC systems to consolidate compensation data required and complete relevant reports.
- Partner with colleagues locally and globally to ensure streamlined delivery of executive and regulatory compensation submissions to Group Remuneration Committee and external reporting.
- Typical qualifications would include a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent experience
- High proficiency/capability in Microsoft Excel, including advanced experience with formulas, large data set analysis and graphs.
- Ability to analyse and develop recommendations based on data observed.
- Proficiency with Employee Central and People Insights reporting.
- Well-developed management, interpersonal, organisational, negotiation, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills. Able to organise work, document and report concisely.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure environment should be effective in a flexible work environment.
- Ability to build rapport with people.
- Will be required to maintain confidentiality regarding work.
How To Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.