IBM Freshers Off Campus Drive for Associate Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MTech/MCA.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Associate Consultant
Location: Across India
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BTech/BE/MCA/MTech/ME engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Consultant at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Studying the existing business process, End User support, to resolve any specific challenges faced by customer across all the processes
- Understand the requirements/business process of customers. provide a solution from a process standpoint.
- For custom requirements, analyze and provide a solution, write a functional specification, coordinate with the technical team to get them developed and tested
- Main role is to Provide Functional and Operational Support for SAP BW / Analytics applications
- To be able to Investigate, Understand, and Document functionalities and technologies in SAP BW / Analytics
- The secondary role is to learn to be able to assist and provide tier 1 support for other current and new technologies, ex. BWonHANA, BW4/HANA, HANA, Analysis for Office, SAP Data Intelligence, etc
- Provide inputs and assist in developing for ex. Monitoring Cockpits/Concepts used to Monitor Systems from overview to performance tracking in real-time.
- SAP ABAP and Java administration
- Knowledge of Basis system architecture on every component
- SAP performance analysis, troubleshooting the SLD Issues, knowledge of SAP parameters
- Config tool, JSMON, Telnet Tools, analyzing memory dumps6 Troubleshooting system issues and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0 -2 years of work experience
- Good understanding of SAP product portfolio
- Good understanding of the respective industry / Line of business process
- Functional expertise – SD / MM / FI
- Technical knowhow – SAP BW / BW4 HANA would be a plus
- Technical expertise – SAP BASIS / SOLMAN
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Systems Engineer at IBM
Step 1: Check details (Apply first and get reference number)
Step 2: Check details (Using reference number fill the registration form)