IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive for Application Developer.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Application Developer: Java & Web Technologies
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or related engineering degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Application Developer at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management
- Manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- Design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
Eligibility and Skills:
- Entry Level
- Should have working knowledge on Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience on both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and more.
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse , IntelliJ.
- Must have proven working knowledge in Spring configuration using Java, Annotations and XML (Extensible Markup Language) and more.
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Application Developer at IBM Check Details