IBM GBS Campus Drive for Associate System Engineer | PAN India.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: IBM India GBS Campus
Location: PAN India
Education: BE/B.Tech/MTech/ MSc/ MCA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Associate System Engineer at IBM.
Key Job details:
- Defining, analyzing, and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Fluent interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
Eligibility and Skills:
- This is an entry-level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/B.Tech/MTech/MSc/MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in the case of Maharashtra
- Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- May directly influence people in their own project.
Apply before the link expires
Apply for IBM GBS Campus Drive
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: