IBM Hiring Any Graduate for Associate Technical Engineer | WFH Jobs for Freshers. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Here are the IBM Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Associate Technical Engineer
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- We are looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
How To Apply IBM Hiring Any Graduate for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for IBM Technical Engineer: Click Here