IBM Hiring Fresh Graduates for Practitioner | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the IBM Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
How To Apply IBM Hiring Fresh Graduates for Practitioner?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for IBM Practitioner Click Here