IBM Job Vacancy Hiring Any Graduate for Operations | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the IBM Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Operations
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Any Graduate with 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Support, Inquiry Management/ Freshers.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude, Planning, Curiosity, Self-discipline, Ability to work in Rotational Shift.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
How To Apply IBM Job Vacancy Hiring Any Graduate for Operations?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for IBM Operations Click Here