IBM Kyndryl Hiring News 2023 for Associate Technical Engineer. IBM Kyndryl Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, Please apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: IBM Kyndryl
Role: Associate Technical Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
IBM Kyndryl Hiring News 2023
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues.
- It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference.
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones.
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems.
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
How To Apply for IBM Kyndryl Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.