IBM Recruitment Hiring Freshers for Intern Hardware Engineer. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the IBM Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Intern Hardware Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- The Server memory development team at IBM India Systems Development Lab (ISDL) works on the latest Server class memory technology which includes developing memory subsystem architecture with DDR4 & DDDR5 DRAM DIMM, MRAM, SSD/FLASH and Storage class memory.
- You shall get an opportunity to learn about server memory subsystem architecture and emerging memory technology trends.
- You could expect to perform validation & competitive analysis of new technologies and prototype/engineering samples from suppliers along with hands-on experience in a POWER Server Lab.
- At the end of the project, you should be able to demonstrate good understanding of a POWER server, suggest improvements on the present validation techniques and show a deeper understanding of server memory architecture
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- Working knowledge of VLSI Design cycle, Digital Electronics and Computer systems
- Proficient in different memory technologies and their end uses
- Ability to deliver on agreed goals and the ability to coordinate activities in the team/collaborate with others to deliver on the team vision
- Ability to work effectively in a global team environment
- Proven programming and scripting skills (Python/PERL) are highly desired
- Strong Communication, analytical, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for IBM Recruitment Hiring Freshers for Intern?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.