IBM Virtual Campus Drive for Systems Engineer | Multiple Locations. IBM is conducting an recruitment drive across India. Below are the IBM Job description, Interview process and eligibility criteria.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: PAN India
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
IBM Virtual Campus Drive Details
- This is an entry level Off-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must have completed their education and must have obtained their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
- Course Completion Year: 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience
BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with with 6.0 CGPA Or 60%(Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No Active Backlog
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
IBM Interview process
- Coding Capability
- English Language
- Personal Interview
How To Apply for IBM Virtual Campus Drive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for IBM Virtual Campus Drive:
Step 1: Apply to this role: Click Here
Step 2: Note the Candidate Reference Number
Step 3: Fill this form to complete registration: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here