Infogain Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer.
Job Role: Software Engineer L1 Support
Experience: 9 Months – 2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with 9 Months – 2 Years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Software Engineer L1 Support at Infogain.
Key Job details
- Troubleshoot issues as 1st level support for desktop and enterprise applications, local/networking printing, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, and hardware issues.
- Experience in O365, Active Directory, FTP server, Network or another cloud-based system, and troubleshooting experience.
- Install upgrade hardware-software such as drivers and applications on Windows PCs, POS, Laptops, Tablets.
- Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
- Provide & reinforce customer service expectations when assisting the customer in technical and operational issues
- Participate in IT Support queue which will result in assigning and prioritizing open issues
- Work in cooperation with other IT Services groups and 3rd party vendors, follow processes, and use provided tools to provide optimal support for end-user.
- Manage customer issues and requests by creating, tracking, and documenting technical solutions
- Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues.
Eligibility and skills
- 9 Months – 2 Years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide recommendations to improve the support processes or the delivery of customer service
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including identification of issues, obstacles, and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
- Experience with remote desktop support
Infogain is a software platform engineering company that provides IT services and solutions. It mainly provides digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: