Infor Off Campus Drive 2023 For Software Engineer Associate | BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. So here are the Infor Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Infor
Job Role: Software Engineer Associate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Infor Off Campus Drive 2023
- Complete hold on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Must be able to work with Multi Cultural/National teams, prior experience is a plus.
- Investigate, analyze, and correct reported defects.
- Hands on experience with creating XML/XSD/JSON
- Experience with Java tooling (e.g. eclipse) and knowledge of best practices.
- Experienced building complex business applications using relational databases (ideally Oracle and SQL Server).
- Good working knowledge of SQL, JDBC and ORM.
- Strong knowledge of relational concepts.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to agreed functional and technical requirements.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Hands on experience with Web Service and development (SOAP & Restful)
- Considers and treats Unit testing as intrinsically part of work;
- Academics: MCA or ME/M.Tech or BE/B.Tech
- Experience: 0 -2 + Years
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience with multi-tenant systems.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Infor Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Infor Off Campus Drive 2023 Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.