Infosys and Tech Mahindra Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles. Top IT companies started hiring freshers across India. Both Infosys and Tech Mahindra hiring freshers. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Infosys Hiring News
Infosys attrition rate has been increased because of employees leaving the organization. As per the report, 80,000 employees have left the company. However, to recover the attrition rate Infosys has planned to hire more freshers this year. Plans to hire 50,000 freshers. Currently, Infosys hiring for process associate.
- SLA Process compliance, Resource Planning, Business process improvement
- Knowledge of operation management
- Driving Daily/Weekly/Monthly Governance calls with client.
- Prepare/review the process definition & documentation for the specific process within purview to enable manager to finalize the to be process
- Monitors/ ensures process compliance and periodically updates SOP changes as required as part of the quality plan in order to ensure adherence to process steps
- Resolves escalations from the process owners in order to ensure strong customer relationships
- Graduate and Freshers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adherence to on time delivery.
Apply for Infosys Process Executive: Click Here
Tech Mahindra Hiring News
Tech Mahindra hiring any graduate for associate role. Both freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. There will be a work from option provided and hiring across India.
- Min HS Passed.
- Fresher & Experience both can apply
- Must have Laptop/Desktop enabled with original version of windows 10 and connected through Broadband/Wi-Fi. Must have active antivirus
- Customer orientation.
- Any Graduate
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Work Location: Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai
Apply for Tech Mahindra Associate: Click Here
Simbus WFH Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer
Genpact Hiring Any Graduate for Process Associate Claims