Infosys Hiring for Various Roles with WFH Jobs; Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Infosys started its hiring off campus recruitment drive. Check the complete hiring details and job description of each roles.
Role 1: Technical Process Executive
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- knowledge in using ticketing tools such as Service now, Remedy, control M will be added advantage
- Knowledge of resolving queries utilizing voice skill on any of VPN, Drivers, O365, driver installations, Active directory
- General support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms and basic concepts of networking, cloud computing
- Productivity applications like Microsoft office tools.
- Open to work in 24*7 and work from office environment
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
Apply for Infosys Technical Process Executive Click Here
Role 2: Infosys Internship
- Each student works directly with a mentor and his team through the internship. Projects are offered in trending areas such as
- AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Business Case Development, Business Planning, Consulting, and Go-to-market Strategy to name a few.
- A chance to convert your internship into a full time opportunity at any of Infosys’ offices spread across 50+ countries.
- Interns would subsequently transition into a full-time BDE role with us at Infosys after they graduate.
Apply for Infosys Internship Click Here
Role 3: Assistant Accountant
- Invoice Processing – Po and Non PO
- Payment processing and Banking
- Vendor query Resolution
- Employee expense Processing
- Statement Reconciliation
- Vendor Clearing
- Other monthly reporting
- Good written and verbal communication
- Hands on working knowledge of SAP
Apply for Assistant Accountant Click Here