Infosys Mega Walk In Drive Inviting Freshers and Experienced. Infosys is conducting an walk in drive in Pune Location. Below are the Infosys Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Infosys
Job Role: Customer Service and Service Desk
Walk in Date: 20th February – 24 February , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Service desk & Customer Service
- Job Location: Pune or Bangalore
- Education: Any Graduate
- Experience : 1 to 4 years
- Responsible to manage C class items procurement activities
- E2E Purchasing Cycle which included PR to PO, sending PO to suppliers, PO Confirmation, Delivery follow up and supplier payment coordination.
- Coordination with vendors for actual delivery status of material.
- On Time completion of Open Purchase Order Report and Shortage Report for Review.
- Working on Pull in, push out & Cancellation as per the MRP report and achieving the KPI Targets.
- Maintain Inventory to optimum level as per site requirement.
- Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Managing Supplier database.
- Should include Shortage / excess escalation management,
- Co-ordinate and follow through on urgent receive, past dues Management and resolving receiving challenges.
- Job Location : Pune and Bangalore
- Qualification : Any Full time Graduates
- Shifts : 24*7
- Experience : 0 to 4 years
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR ::C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
How To Apply for Infosys Mega Walk In Drive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here