Infosys, Mphasis, Accenture Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles | WFH Jobs. Want to work at giant IT company in India. Here is the latest IT company’s Hiring news with detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Infosys Process Executive Role
- Infosys is conducting a Global Graduate Hiring Program where all university graduates will be hired
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge on MS office.
- Analytical skills
- Good aptitude skills.
- Graduate in any stream
- 0 – 1 years of experience in Insurance domain.
Apply for Process Executive: Click Here
Mphasis Trainee Role
- Trainee Transaction Processing Officer
- Perform quality check on the data captured in the client platform and ensure highest standard of accuracy
- Process application forms based on the priority defined by the client
- Identifying the customer request and indexing the same to the appropriate department
- Handling the task assigned and providing resolutions within the timeliness
- Educational qualification – Bachelors/Post Graduate degree aggregate of 70%. Preferably B com, BBM, BCA,BBA and MBA
- Good Knowledge on Capital markets such as shares, key players in IB world, Trade date, etc
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Apply for Mphasis Trainee Role: Click Here
Accenture Process Associate
Accenture WFH Opportunity Hiring Any Graduates for Process Associate. Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for Freshers.
- Accenture is hiring for the position of Business Process Design Associate!
- Solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Interact with your team and your direct supervisor
- Graduation/ MBA (Preferred)
- 0-1 year of experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong analytical skills
Apply for Accenture Process Associate: Click Here