Infosys, TCS, Jio Internship Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers Across India. Top companies are hiring freshers for intern role. Candidates with any technical or non technical graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the complete job details of each company.
- Each student works directly with a mentor and his team through the internship.
- Projects are offered in trending areas such as AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Business Case Development, Business Planning, Consulting, and Go-to-market Strategy to name a few.
- YOU CHOOSE YOUR PROJECT: You choose a project of your choice on the InStep porta
- Ability to perform under pressure Problem-solving skills Strong analytical skills
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Should have good communication skills.
- Education: Bachelors, Masters, MBA, PhD Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025
- Define research problems and design solutions for them
- Develop prototype solutions by applying industry-scale data
- Publish research papers in top-tier conferences and journals
- Perform a literature survey and identify opportunities and challenges
- Execute proofs of concept
- Contribute to the development of tools and products
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- No prior experience required
- We believe that India has unlimited potential and it can be realized if provided with necessary infrastructure and resources.
- The Internship Program is aimed at providing a learning opportunity to the young students of India.
- Under this program, Graduates and Post Graduates from different fields are given a chance to work on variety of projects and utilize their theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
- Minimum 18 years of age while accepting the internship
- Must be studying in a full time degree/diploma program with a government recognized education institute.