Infrrd Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee Software Engineer. Infrrd is conducting an off campus recruitment drive with an remote working location. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Infrrd Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Infrrd
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Infrrd Careers 2023
- We are the creators of a proprietary Intelligent Document Processing platform that automates data extraction from complex and messy unstructured documents.
- For over a decade, we’ve been building expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and much much more.
- And now, we are on the lookout for Trainee Software Engineers-QA.
- A Good Engineering or master’s degree from a reputed university in Computer Science, Information Science or Information Technology (year of graduation-2023) with an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- Knowledge and exposure in Manual testing.
- Knowledge in Automation testing (Selenium+Java) is a plus.
- Any software testing course undertaken would be an added advantage.
- Good Aptitude & Trouble the Trouble Attitude
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOP’s) concepts
- Ability and strong willingness to learn, explore and master new emerging technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic, passionate about the web and the desire to challenge own limit
Mr Cooper Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Process Associate
IBM Kyndryl Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Service Desk | Any Graduate
How To Apply for Infrrd Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.