Ingram Hiring Freshers for Software Developer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Ingram Micro
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering graduate or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Software Engineers at Ingram Micro.
Key Job details:
- Designs develop, tests, debugs, and implements operating systems components, software tools, and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards, and procedures.
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies, and practices related to the job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Typically requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of functional experience.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by a supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro is an information technology company. It provides services in cloud solutions, software, eCommerce, and more. The company is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: