Intel Hiring Freshers for Software Development Engineer.
Company Name: Intel
Job Role: IT Software Development Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with engineering graduates or related computer science backgrounds can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an IT Software Development Engineer at Intel.
Key Jobs details:
- Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented. Drives unit test automation
- Be open to work as part of the cross Geo team and provide support for customer issues and escalations.
- Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements Analyzes requirements, tests, and integrates application component
- Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, and test-driven development
- The candidate should have a strong background in programming and have a good understanding of the computer science subjects
Eligibility and Skills
- BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech qualification
- Good understanding of the algorithms and data structures
- Exposure to RDBMS or NoSQL database would be an added advantage
- Ability to work within a team structure and build collaborative working relationships.
- Understanding of operating system concepts and exposure to working on Linux.
- Good hands-on knowledge in C/C++ or Java or Python
- Excellent communication skills and self-learner
Intel is an American Multinational Corporation Company. It is the largest semiconductor chip manufacturing industry.
It currently has a workforce of over 110,200 employees all over the world. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, U.S.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: